Saturday, January 13, 2007

Introduction to Life with the Mainiacs

January 13, 2007
Although I just set up my blog today, I plan to backtrack and blog about all aspects of this trip to Maine. Is this a short-term move or a long-term visit? I don't know, but it's exciting! I am starting on my first adventure as DOCTOR Theresa, having just finished my dissertation and all the paperwork on December 14, 2006. And now I'm a visiting professor at University of Maine at Farmington for the spring 2007 semester. I'll only be here for 4 months, but I'm counting on their being 4 action-packed, learning-opportunity-filled, fun and fabulous months.

Though these postings are listed in the order they are submitted, I will date them based on when I wrote them or experienced them. So the first bunch will be out of order as I try to play catch-up (not ketchup) with all that I've already experienced in preparation for the big trip and since arriving in Maine.

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

Ola Dr. T. I did not know you were gonna be gone! Keep us all up to date on your adventure.
Ann