Thursday, April 12, 2007

March 28, 2007: Faculty and Staff Appreciation Dinner

Dr. Grace invited me to this dinner a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure what it was, but I agreed to go. It sounded fun and it was a free dinner. It was a blast. Turns out a student organization puts on this dinner every year to appreciate faculty and staff. We all got a beautiful wooden frame that said UMF on it and had the date. I was taking pictures anyway, so I was going to have something fun to put in my frame.


One side of our table, L to R: Grace, Rhonda, Mary


The other side of our table, L to R: Kristin, Beth, Theresa

Little did we know that it was going to be the award-winning table! Our department really hauled in the awards!

L to R, Dept. Chair Rod, Beth, Grace, Kristin, Mary


The Blues Sisters L to R: Mary, Grace, Rhonda (who's actually holding someone else's award)


Kathy (early childhood) received two awards and Ralph (technology integration for elementary education and department chair) won one, too.

No comments: