Tuesday, September 16, 2008

9/16/08 Labor Day details are coming, I promise

The amazing and wonderful Labor Day weekend ended on Monday and the new school year officially started on Tuesday. It's been a whirlwind ever since. I still haven't finished putting up photos or writing about Saturday afternoon and evening from the 4-day adventure. I promise I will. I hope to get to it this weekend. But meanwhile, life has been happening and I couldn't put all the blog entries on hold. I still have about 20 entries from last fall with photos and no words because I kept waiting 'til I had time to get caught up. So I've posted everything that I have and am up to date except for Labor Day weekend. When I do finish Labor Day's postings, I will add a blog entry with details so you can get caught up. Meanwhile, life moves on and mine continues to move in amazing and wondrous paths. God has so many fun surprises for me. I can't wait to see what will happen in my life next! Stay posted!

No comments: