Sunday, October 19, 2008

10/19/08 It happened again?!

This has nothing to do with Maine . . . this has everything to do with bad tires. How can I have a repeat of this freakish tire incident??

And this time there's a baby one as well as the gargantuan one.

Good Year says it's not their tires, it's road hazards. Hmmmm . . . Let's see. I've been driving the car for 32,000 miles and within 800 miles and 8 weeks of each other, once in Massachusetts and once in New Hampshire, I get the same road hazard that creates an "I've never seen anything like it before" bulge on my tire? I replaced the Good Years with Dunlaps this time.

BTW, I've seen the reports of the problems with old tires and I checked the dates on these. They were only 4 months old when I bought the car, so it's not that problem.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you bought those bad tires with a credit card, contact your credit card company to get your money back.