Friday, February 23, 2007

February 22, 2007: Donkey News!!!!

That was the subject line in an email I received from RBF while on winter break in Texas. And I was just telling Dana and Bridget last night over dinner that I really needed to go online to The Maine Sentinel and see if the donkey had been "captured". I didn't want to miss any big news.

Here's the body of the email:

Hi Theresa,
I hope that you are having an enjoyable week. Just in case it did not make the front page news down there in Texas although I am thinking it certainly would….the Pittsfield donkey safely returned to home yesterday. I know that you had been following this story and that it has probably consumed many of your waking moments this week wondering about the welfare of said donkey. You may now rest easy!

No comments: